Friday 11 September 2009

SEPTEMBER 2009

This month I have a couple of things lined up.
Firstly I am waiting to hear back from Maximuscle. It would be great if I did, however it has been a good stepping stone for me and I am proud of how well I have done regardless.
I am currently in the gym training as Maximuscle ask you to be available for the last part of September so I am pushing myself for the rest of this month.
As far as my training goes...I have decide to spend the first 2 weeks of September Training Heavy and my diet is complimenting that. I am going to introduce Cardio next week so I can shred those few pounds of Body Fat and again my diet will compliment that also. I am trying the Carb Cycling Diet this month and so far it has been ok. I am not putting on much weight and my body fat is still low, however I am never hungry on training days which has been the key!
I dont take too many supplements... Maximuscle Cyclone 2-3 times a day between meal times and BCAA/Glutamine after training for Recovery. I am using High Energy Foods as my pre-training source and so far it  has been ok, full of energy when I start training.
I have a photo shoot booked for the end of September to begin building a portfolio so I am training for that also and really excited about that as I hope to get some work through it in the near future.
No new pictures yet but I will have a few later in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment