Friday 11 September 2009

MY 'AFTER' PICTURE AUGUST 2009...

So Training continued in a similar pattern over the next few months and I was getting a few 'pat on the backs' from fellow gym users. I would like to believe I inspired a few guys but you never really know, I mean everyone uses the gym for different reasons. I have made new friends since I started training. Most of them are into similar training and some actually compete on the BNBF Natural Bodybuilding Circuit, so its nice to speak to them about their experiences and get advice form them at the same time.
The final entry date was drawing closer and I got myself ready for the pictures which actually makes me laugh when i think about it... 5 months of training and it all come down to a quick 20 minutes in the Studio upstairs in my gym at 7.30am (this was the only time it was free) LOL
And that was that..
It felt weird to be honest as I wasn't going to find out how I done for a while and I still dont know to this date, but it felt like it had all come to an end. I suppose I was training specifically for something but if I did get called back I had to be in good shape so I couldn't really stop training.
I gave myself the weekend off and spoilt myself with all the food and drink i had sacrificed to get in shape.
But it was straight back in the gym the following Monday and I am still training to this date...

2 comments:

  1. *Amazing* progress, I'm in awe!

    well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a amazing transformation! - I have been going to the gym for two months and noticing changes but still struggling to loose the fat! Would it be possible for you to post up your diet and regeme? This would be mega if you could!

    Good look for the comp to abd well done!

    ReplyDelete