Friday 11 September 2009

THE MAXIMUSCLE BODY OF 2009 COMP...

So heres how it worked.
Maximuscle advertised their Body of 2008 Competition on their website www.maximuscle.com
Due to the success they decided to offer the public a chance to become the BODY OF 2009.
Slight difference this time with added categories to break it up a bit. I decided i was going to try and change my physique to make the COVER MODEL category.
The 2008 Finalist were in good shape and the winner deserved to win in my eyes due to overall proportion. He looked good! But this didn't put me off, I did think, blimey, I got some serious training to do but I have been in relatively good shape in the past with Kickboxing as a teenager so I was up for it.
You had to produce a before picture which is what made me want to enter this competition in the first place.
Im sure you will agree I looked messy! lol
Feeling a bit down from how much i have let myself go without really noticing (camera never lies!) I started training again at my local Fitness First Gym in Poole.

LET THE HARD WORK BEGIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment