Tuesday 27 October 2009

TRAINING BEGINS FOR NEXT SHOOT

I have been invited to a photoshoot in London for Mens Fitness Magazine.
They plan to do a little feature on me outlining the story of my transformation from April through to the present.
My plan as far as training goes is SIZE!!!
I am looking to gain around 10kg by the end of November and then shred the body fat for the shoot.
My main aim from this is a bigger upperbody as I always sacrifice this to achieve the lean look in my latest photos.
The last week of October will be spent consuming more food so my body is ready to handle the high calorie diet throughout November and to begin training heavy again.
Training will be as follows;
Mon-CHEST & TRICEPS
Tue-REST
Wed-BACK & BICEPS
Thur- REST
Fri- SHOLDERS & CHEST
Sat- LEGS
Sun- REST
As you will notice, alot more rest than normal(time to grow) and no cardio at all. Added to a High Calorie diet of 3000-4000 calories, I am expecting to look a bit different to my latest pics! But it will give me more to work with and then a tight diet, added cardio and slight different style of resistance training, I will have a better 'V-SHAPE' for the shoot....I HOPE!! LOL
I will add pics throughout November for amusement.....JB

No comments:

Post a Comment