Friday 23 October 2009

OCTOBER UPDATE

I have decided to enter an underwear competition hosted by CALVIN KLEIN.
My aim for this comp was to be ultra lean and my training included alot more cardio then normal in order to achieve this.
I booked a photoshoot session with PULSE8IMAGES for the end of October which allowed me two and a half weeks to get in shape.
My diet became super strict and I was training 6 days a week leading up to the shoot.
Training included Pyramid Resistance work, mixed cardio and heavy ABS sessions.
I cut my carbs to literally nothing in the last week and used water depletion over the last 4 days.
We also had some ideas for props to help update my portfolio.
I have some of the pictures from the shoot, however they are rough copies and are currently being tweaked as we speak....

No comments:

Post a Comment